Friday, August 6, 2010

8.7.2010 Adventure

Tomorrow I am off for another adventure through the wilderness of Western Colorado.  This time it will be only my hubby, myself and our gorgeous little Boston Terrier, Jazzy.

There are so many things to photograph, that sometimes I don't know where to start.  So I now schedule time each week to get out and get lost in the country.  Last week we went to the Botanical Gardens here in Grand Junction.  Even  though alot of their flowers had already bloomed and gone, I did find numerous beautiful flowers and butterflies to shoot.  A week or so before that, we traveled to Crystal Mill.  That was an experience in itself, coming from a girl who originally comes from flat land, but I'll tell ya'll more about that later.  I'll be working to get some photos posted over the next couple of days to share those experiences with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment