Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa Visits

My family has been the Claus Family at our church now for two years.  It all started a couple of years ago when our Pastor asked my husband if he would fill in and be Santa for that year.  We got all excited and made it into a family affair.  I became Mrs. Claus and 4 of our kids became elves.  Last year I made us new costumes, so that we would have them forever and stop renting them.  We had a blast, the kids loved seeing Santa, and our kids enjoyed dressing up and being elves.

This year, we were missing one of our elves, because, as you know, our daughter has moved out and is expecting in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, last year several people suggested that we do Santa visits as a way to make extra money.  I really didn't think it was a good idea.  But what do I know.??

This year, someone suggested it to me again....and after we sat and pondered over it for a little while, we thought that maybe we could do this.  You know, incorporate it into my photography business.  We did manage to get one scheduled this year.  We'll see how it goes.  It's a party for a one year old, who will have about 5 little one year olds as his guests.

I'll let you know how it goes.  Today was our Santa Program at church.  Here are a couple of photos from our day.

Chow for now,
Corbie




No comments:

Post a Comment