Saturday, September 25, 2010

1st Annual Son Run

So I got the awesome opportunity to photograph the Son Run 5K this morning.  What fun that was.  This was a benefit run to raise funds for non-insured cancer patients.  It was such a great turnout and everyone had alot of fun and people were already talking about "next year".  So it sounds like a hit.

I just got home from the run, so the pics will be uploaded later.  They will be offered in print and I'll post all that information when I upload the photos.

I feel a little inspired.  My hubby offered us up to participate in Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving.  I'm actually now looking forward to participating in it..  I believe that is a 5K also.  I better get training.....lol.

Now I'm off to the car show downtown and then to the Fruita Fall Festival and later this evening I have a shoot for a beautiful young lady in her formal for Homecoming.

Chow for now,
Corbie

No comments:

Post a Comment