Thursday, September 2, 2010

Love That Shot Link-Up

Today I'm sharing a photo that I took this past weekend while we were camping.  It was our annual Church on the Mountain Campout.  It rained on us a couple of times but God shared this beauty with us as the rain was going. 




Shutter Speed 1/500
Aperture f/13.0
ISO 400
Focal Length 18.0

I just shot this photo in auto mode because I had just stepped outside, noticed the rainbow and it was disappearing fast.

I did tweek just a little bit in PSE 7

Come join in the fun and link with us.

Love That Shot

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun capture. I love how you can see both the remains of the storm and the beauty of the rainbow in one photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Thanks. I usually see rainbows with the dark clouds behind them, which of course, is beautiful in itself, but this one I've never seen one like it before.

    ReplyDelete